jeni-174
  • (Newbie) (Topic Starter)
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)
Hello, my name is Jenni & I've booked this trip for Nov 2025. Looking for others also booked & any tips from those who have been? 

is it worth upgrading your flights? 

clothes to pack? 

Dawn1980
(Member)
Hello I've also booked this with the add on for November 2025. I'm doing Australia this year. I am going to save extra and do a flight upgrade to premium economy if it is in my budget.  I will only go once so want the added comfort if possible. They say with flight upgrades the earlier you upgrade the cheaper it is. You can upgrade from 11 months before departure. it will be summer so I will take summer clothes. Although shorts on a coach won't be that comfortable so probably cotton trousers as well. See you then ☺️
jeni-174
  • (Newbie) (Topic Starter)
(Newbie) (Topic Starter)
Hi dawn,  nice to meet you (so to speak).

I know of another lady also on our trip called Trish. We made friends on our solo trip to the Canadian Rockies.  She & I both wanted this bucket trip but were scared of doing a solo holiday.  We are really looking forward to it. 

I intend upgrading my flights ( long haul) as I have knee replacements & need the space. 

Dawn1980
(Member)
Hello

looking forward to meeting you both.. I will definitely be upgrading my flight.. I am going to Australia this year and upgrading for that aswell. I will never do them again so wanted to make the most of it. Really looking forward to it. I will see you in the departure lounge or checkin. 🙂